HOME IS WHERE THE CLOSET IS..


My Grandmother was truly right; there is no place like home; thats where the closet is after all! And as of today, home is now also here on Black Beauty, with you; the readers and the lovely group of Dolls I can now proudly say I contribute with. I decided to accept the offer to join this amazing group of individuals because now more than ever; Beauty of all hues in our communities need to be emphasized on. For anyone out there thats ever felt less or ever felt like no one will ever find them to be beautiful because of their skin (like myself at one point) just know that you ARE truly and absolutely gorgeous with whatever skin you've been blessed with and that once you find the inner confidence in yourself on the inside you will see your true beauty on the outside and realize you were always Beautiful; inside and out.  

My Doll is *Hara-Ken* and feel free to always stop by and leave a Guestbook comment! (I'm trying to be better about responding frequently) or you can comment here; either way you can call me Jai.

I wood describe my style as "Juxtapositionaly Confused Minimalism" - Im either in some confounded creation or something simple and straight forward depending on the mood.


  

Until next time; Stay Stylish my loves - Jai.

Um comentário :

  1. I'm loving your post, the edition is fantastic beyond the look is wonderful.

    ResponderExcluir