A Fashion Icon: Rihanna


A FASHION ICON: RIHANNA
"My tits bother you? They're covered in Swarovski crystals gurl!"


I've been a fan of Rihanna's style for a while now, she may be one of the best artist in the music industry but Rih is also a fashion icon, in my opinion. She is versatile and I love that, from her simple yet stunning look from the BET - Black Girls Rock event to her iconic outfit at the CFDA awards, Rihanna proved us many time why she is the queen.
Here is some of my favorite looks: 


 Thanks to Zara Lachelle (Donat) for helping me with the pictures.

So I was inspired by her style and decided to create some outfits. Attention, just to make it clear, I'm not copying her, just creating something in the same style, something that she would actually wear. Let's get started! So the first outfit is quite simple and white, I am wearing the PPQ SS15 Bikini, a fur from YSL, the trousers are from PPQ, shoes from Nelly and chain necklaces from Royalty. It's an old outfit to be honest, but I love it! The second outfit is a little bit more different, really street style, switched the huge hair for some tiny braids from Tress-up, the coat is from Original Future, the bra is from Velvet Orchid, the trousers are from Killah and the shoes are from Nelly. Now I love this one, probably one of my fav, because it's lowkey the kind of stuff that I would wear on a daily basis.Third outfit! The coat is from royalty, the dress is from LE, the necklace is from Royalty, the shoes are from Fallen Angel. I love this one as it reminds me of Rih's outfit with the leather jacket and bantu knot hair, wish I had my Kim K Jacket tho, it would've been better. Finally the last outfit is something between the street style and the luxe. The coat is from PPQ, the top is from Diesel, the hair accesorie is from Subcouture, the short is from Evil Panda if I'm right, the bag is from Jetset and the shoes are from a special offer :) x




Decided to add a few more items so you can get the best Rihanna inspired look ever! The trousers are from Giambattista Valli, the belts are from Balmain and the black dress is from basic! x


Hope you like this post! And if you really do, don't forget to put a comment below! :) xx

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário