Summer!



SUMMER OUTFITS

Hi y'all! I hope you are good! So I was wondering what I could write about in this post and tbh I had no idea. So I ended up creating a really tiny summer lookbook with a "challenge": I had to wear the PPQ SS15 Bikini in all of my outfits. I bought it a few days ago and I must admit that I love it, it's simple and goes with everything, especially for summer outfits. You can find it in PPQ for 14 SD approximatively.
So yeah, I ended up with these three colorful and simple outfits and I am lowkey proud!

Don't mind my jewelries, I was too lazy to change them for each outfit.





               First outfit: Bikini - PPQ            Second outfit: Bikini - PPQ  Third outfit: Bikini - PPQ
               Top - Subcouture                        Top - Royalty                          Skirt - Voile
               Short - Evil Panda                       Belt - Jetset                           Shoes - Decades
               Shirt  - PPQ                                Shoes - Riviera
               Shoes - Special Offer

XOXO

Um comentário :